Family Jonsson has just found an au pair at Aupairads.com
3-steps to become an Au Pair
- As a registered member you can read all family ads.
- You have your own account called “My Aupairads” filled with useful information and a hot list in which you add host families you like.
- When you have found a family you like - click "Apply" and we'll guide you how to create an outstanding application (CV, cover letter and photos). You can also prepare your application in advance.
- You can apply to as many families as you like. The families contact you if they find you a good candidate.
- Families can view your profile* and send you a personal message (notification to your e-mail). They cannot contact you directly until you have sent the family an application.
- Remember that many of our host families are international - please write all your CV and cover letter in English.
- TIPS! Apply to many families and be quick to apply to families who have got in touch with you!
*You decide if you want your profile to be visible or not in “Account settings” in My Aupairads.
- Get to know the host families over e-mail and have an interview over the phone. Or even better, use a Skype video call to say hello to all the family members! If possible, get in touch with the family’s previous au pair. Always ask your parents to talk with the family so that you all feel comfortable before the journey.
- When you have found a family who wants you to work for them we strongly suggest you to follow our advice and read the information we provide for you in My Aupairads. By doing this, you will feel more confident in what is expected from you and what you can expect from your new host family.
- IMPORTANT! Sign an agreement between you and the family before leaving your home country.
Find answers to your questions under Au pair FAQ.